Pokedex Question

Alexgoldz

1. 1.

Hello All!

So I have a question about the Pokedex regarding the "evolved" section. I understand that the dex tracks all the Pokemon you've seen and as well the number that you have caught. Now my question is, is there anyway to tell what Pokemon you have "evolved" and which ones you haven't. You can catch some evos early on and they count as caught Pokemon but do not count as "evolved" (unless I'm wrong here). I know later on in the game there are/is quest that require a certain number of "evolved" to be finished, I just don't see how we are suppose to keep track of which ones we have and haven't evolved ourselves over just outright catching the 2nd and 3rd stage evos. Any help clearing this up for me and showing me a better understanding of how it works would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for making this game, absolutely loving it and excited about all the future updates and content in the works.

Alex

93836 Now my question is, is there anyway to tell what Pokemon you have "evolved" and which ones you haven't.

Unfortunately there is not such a feature.

93836 You can catch some evos early on and they count as caught Pokemon but do not count as "evolved"

exactly, you only get the "evolved" count if you really evolve the Pokemon.

93836 I just don't see how we are suppose to keep track of which ones we have and haven't evolved

look in your storage system you might see on the level of the pokemon if you evolved it or caught it evolved.

-Moved to the proper forum section (General Support)

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.