why are there

Parrywinkle

So many videos about Pokemon revolution online but not a single English speaking youtuber telling people about the game I mean all I find is French and Spanish and other. And there title to the video is in English and there user name is in English. Its like there perposely tricking you to click there video lol I'm going insane because I want to watch at least one English video I mean damn.

But lets all hope that there wont be any english speaking youtuber playing this game!

Even now there are to many people around. Around 2800 (1800 ingame and 1000 waiting in queue) want to play now. Many of them are french and spanish-speaking persons and many of them came here after they saw a french or spanish-speaking PRO lets-play.

Imagine what happens if there would be an english speaking person around promoting this awesome game on a platform like youtube.

:Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

They type Emglish name because it ưill be popular for searching and find out in youtube.

Not having english might because they do not speak english well, and these local people have no english skill =,= i do not know why is it, but in asia - english is a compulsory course in school.

Uhm, why'd it be wrong if an English speaking person would promote the server, barney? Would just bring more people. I personally got discouraged first when I saw the videos because I thought the entire game is filled with people who refuse to talk in English, but I'm glad that wasn't the case...

4iyfmb.jpg

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game." - Marshall Mathers III

<i></i>

93957 I thought the entire game is filled with people who refuse to talk in English

this sometimes is the case. and then same people complain when we refuse to translate. this is a game made by english speaking/native people.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

93957 Uhm, why'd it be wrong if an English speaking person would promote the server, barney? Would just bring more people. I personally got discouraged first when I saw the videos because I thought the entire game is filled with people who refuse to talk in English, but I'm glad that wasn't the case...

I have to admit that im a little bit selfish in this point. Now i have to wait at least 1 hour in queue with 1000 people in front of me to log in. Now lets double or triple this number when more people are interested in PRO :confused:

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"