I'm having connection issues.

Aberrantza

Every time I try to play, I can maybe play for about 10 min before the game kicks me to the login screen and says connection lost. Weird thing is, I can immediately join in on the gold server, no issues, but I can only log in on the silver server after some time. This happens on the gold server as well. I join, get disconnected after about 10 min, can't rejoin for some time(keeps saying connection lost), but can join on the other server immediately.

Things I've Tried:

Deleting and downloading again.

running as admin.

restarting routerdisconnecting and reconnecting wireless adapter.

Turning off firewall.

Edited by AberrantZA
  • Like 1

Disclaimer - I dont know what your computer has for OS or hardware. I take no responsibility if you mess things up. Dont do if you are computer illiterate (not an insult).

Now with that said.....

Ctrl+alt+delete;

This will bring up the Task Manager.

Look to see of programs are running at 90-100%

You are welcome to go look and see and come back and let me know.

we can then work from there.

Please let me know also if you know computers and how much, this will help.

width:607px

http://www.auplod.com/u/aopludb6cc1.png[/img]

Its gonna be a good day!

Or Maybe not?

Every time I try to play, I can maybe play for about 10 min before the game kicks me to the login screen and says connection lost. Weird thing is, I can immediately join in on the gold server, no issues, but I can only log in on the silver server after some time. This happens on the gold server as well. I join, get disconnected after about 10 min, can't rejoin for some time(keeps saying connection lost), but can join on the other server immediately.

Things I've Tried:

Deleting and downloading again.

running as admin.

restarting routerdisconnecting and reconnecting wireless adapter.

Turning off firewall.

we all do have the same problem, i want to hunt but at some point if i encounter rare pokemon the server disconnects, now if i am at PVP when i almost get a win , the server again disconnects, now i dont know what to do lol.

• Like 1

06ebaf0115ff8a63880daaa73f70824c-full.png

Hello! guys do not forget to follow me, or if there are questions/help that you would like to ask,feel free to send a message.

Visit: Shop

we all do have the same problem, i want to hunt but at some point if i encounter rare pokemon the server disconnects, now if i am at PVP when i almost get a win , the server again disconnects, now i dont know what to do lol.

AH HA! We meet again Retro!

All things aside, I have no luck in general =(.

GoT kicked off when it went down while fighting a Scyther for 10 mins and 7 ultra balls......

Then before that I has 6 kangaskhan (how ever you spell the dumb thing) in 30 mins while using an ada sync and none synced. AND all were trash....,

Maybe the sky is falling?

EDIT - Cause spelling r is a lot hard.....

Its gonna be a good day!

Or Maybe not?

Disclaimer - I dont know what your computer has for OS or hardware. I take no responsibility if you mess things up. Dont do if you are computer illiterate (not an insult).

Now with that said.....

Ctrl+alt+delete;

This will bring up the Task Manager.

Look to see of programs are running at 90-100%

You are welcome to go look and see and come back and let me know.

we can then work from there.

Please let me know also if you know computers and how much, this will help.

OK, first off, out of 10, i would say my knowledge about computers are about a 6-7.

Now, when I open task manager it shows as follows:

- total CPU usage = 11%

- Firefox = 6%

- ProClient = 4%(while in login screen, still can't log in)

- all other are at 0% or 0.1%

AH HA! We meet again Retro!

All things aside, I have no luck in general =(.

GoT kicked off when it went down while fighting a Scyther for 10 mins and 7 ultra balls......

Then before that I has 6 kangaskhan (how ever you spell the dumb thing) in 30 mins while using an ada sync and none synced. AND all were trash....,

Maybe the sky is falling?

EDIT - Cause spelling r is a lot hard.....

Of course you will see me here everytime the server is Offline . Well lets have a drink and prepare for our Doom. Cheers!

• Like 1

06ebaf0115ff8a63880daaa73f70824c-full.png

Hello! guys do not forget to follow me, or if there are questions/help that you would like to ask,feel free to send a message.

Visit: Shop

Ok, so can you think of anything you have running "stealth" in the backround?

Other than that, I think you are fine in this area.

It may just be dumb luck, however without being at your pc, or remote oping (which I wouldnt do anyway) I cant think if anything.

Edit- have you deleted temp internet files, and delete the catch for PRO when you delete and reinstalled??

---Retro--

Cracking open a cold one now! ... No really I am lol

Another Edit thanks to my wife noticing errors.......lol ... . .. .. not really funny tho for me......

Edited by Blitzfitz2
  • Like 1

Its gonna be a good day!

Or Maybe not?

Ok, so can you think of anything you have running "stealth" in the backround?

Other than that, I think you are fine in this area.

It may just be dumb luck, however without being at your pc, or remove oping (which I wouldnt do anyway) I cant think if anything.

Edit- have you deleted temp internet files, and delete the catch for PRO when you delete and reinstalled??

---Retro--

Cracking open a cold one now! ... No really I am lol

Yup, went ahead and deleted everything I could find associated with the PROClient.

However, I was wondering is it possible that I need to forward some ports?

and if so what ports?