Can't connect to the Server?

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm relatively new to this site and this game as I had signed up around March and kinda abandoned this game before I decided to play it again after hearing some friends talk about. I started up the game last night and played it for a while before closing the game. Just a few minutes ago, I decided to open the game up again and play it but when I try to log in, it says that I can't connect to the server:1168798613_2019-05-13(1).thumb.png.2ec0ca64469bd233a6e36fb8db264d94.png

I'm in the Gold Server. And for some reason, this Christmas thing wasn't here the last time I played the game last night. I think it was an Easter image thing instead. Does this thing change randomly? Is there any way to fix the server problem?

• Like 1

7d29018b47285e34b9553e4c6f6e28c4.jpg

Man, I love this adorable baby boy

• Administrator
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm relatively new to this site and this game as I had signed up around March and kinda abandoned this game before I decided to play it again after hearing some friends talk about. I started up the game last night and played it for a while before closing the game. Just a few minutes ago, I decided to open the game up again and play it but when I try to log in, it says that I can't connect to the server:[ATTACH=full]82212[/ATTACH]

I'm in the Gold Server. And for some reason, this Christmas thing wasn't here the last time I played the game last night. I think it was an Easter image thing instead. Does this thing change randomly? Is there any way to fix the server problem?

Hi @BellalovesEevee

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems like you're trying to access the game using an old version of the client.

You can download the latest client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD. Please, make sure to delete the old client and all the remaining files in order to not experience any issue with the new client.

Let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others