can't pass leadership

Mrkarpkarp

hi :) ,

i have a problem passing leadership too another person. the reason i need to do this is because in the same time i cant promote members to officers. when i asked for help the solution that you and the most ppl that i talked with suggested me was to pass leadership to a trustworthy officer and then take it back, but i cant do so. i was thinking if you could maybe change the leadership and give it back to me, or give it to my alt so i can get the leadership bacj myself, if you have any other solutions tho i would be more than happy to follow your instructions. i would apppreciate any form of help sinse i have this problem for a while now (main reason for that was i didnt try that much to solve it due to luck of time :P )

thank you in advance!

Edited by MrKarpKarp

• Administrator

hi :) ,

i have a problem passing leadership too another person. the reason i need to do this is because in the same time i cant promote members to officers. when i asked for help the solution that you and the most ppl that i talked with suggested me was to pass leadership to a trustworthy officer and then take it back, but i cant do so. i was thinking if you could maybe change the leadership and give it back to me, or give it to my alt so i can get the leadership bacj myself, if you have any other solutions tho i would be more than happy to follow your instructions. i would apppreciate any form of help sinse i have this problem for a while now (main reason for that was i didnt try that much to solve it due to luck of time :P )

thank you in advance!

Hi @MrKarpKarp

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, after checking with our developers, it seems that the error is on our end.

Unfortunately I cannot give you any estimated time as for when it will be fixed, as for now they are currently working no-stop to solve all the server status issues, i hope you can understand.

We are unable as well to pass the guild leader to someone else and then pass it back to you, i'm sorry to disappoint you.

Once the issue will be solved, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD , so please be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 1 month later...

hi i just wanted to let you know that i hasnt tried to pass the leadership via command, sorry for that but i didnt know that excisted, after that my problem with promotion got fixed for a sort period of time but sinse i can pass the leadership and fix it when i want it isnt that big of a deal. i saw some other ppl have the same problem with me and most likely most of them dont know that they can pass the leadership via command either. you may need to suggest this too in the possible solutions.

have a nice day! :]