Can i do it ???

Lynielzak

• Administrator

If i asking someone to take my pokemon to my region i want to go and give back my pokemon went i already be a starter in the region

Hi @Lynielzak

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that when you start to play the story of a region, you will be able to use only the Pokémon native of that region, meanwhile all the one native of other regions will be locked in your pc until you have the 8th badge of the region you're playing. For what regard the Pokémon native of regions not unlocked yet, you will have to first complete them instead.

Therefore, as you're currently playing Johto's story, you will be able to use only Johto's Pokémon. When you will obtain the 8th badge of Johto, your Kanto Pokémon will be unlocked.

Do note that even if your friend should trade your Pokémon that are not native of Johto, they will be sent to your PC and locked and we won't be able to move or unlock them.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

How about, if i buy pokemon from the region i want to go i can use it or itu Will locked too

Hi @Lynielzak

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As stated previously, as you are currently playing Johto's story, you will be able to use all the pokemon native of Johto during the johto's story.

That means that if you will buy Johto's pokemon from other players, you will be able to use them since you're doing johto's story.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others