Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Dragonlol

New Username: Yuihatanooo

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Yuihatanooo and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME CHANGE

Username: Anhnguyen720

New Username: Padfoot720

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Padfoot720 and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Harshat

Main Server to transfer: gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles
pJanR55.png

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Hinata183

Server to charge the money from: silver

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: GiratinaSSC1

Server to charge the money from: SILVER

Main Server to transfer: GOLD

Hi there. It seems as if you currently do not have enough money (100k Pokedollars) in your Account. Therefore, I cannot fulfill your request. As a courtesy, I will give you until June 11th, 00:00 GMT to earn the money. Once you've earned the money, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Crysilo

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: tomazela

Main Server to transfer: Silver to Gold

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: qwitrinka

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: ElishQa

Just realised i have the same names on gold as well but low lvls would it be possible to just rewrite them, please?

Could you please elaborate on this question? Let me know about it in a General Complaint Post. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username:icethirst

Server to charge the money from:Gold

Main Server to transfer:SILVER

Name Change

Username: LisahVanKuna

New Username: MyHappyEnding

Server: Gold

Money from: Gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to MyHappyEnding and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles