Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

Server Transfer

username Itslight

server to charge money from silver

server to transfer to gold

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Registration Time. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME CHANGE

Username: Nickelonick003

New Username: Grimr3aper

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Name change: Fettywap

Username: Fettywap

New username: lMatt (it's with a lowercase L in the beginning)

Unfortunately, you have made this request after May 27th, 00:00 GMT, which is the deadline of these requests. Therefore, I sadly cannot consider your request any longer and will not be fulfilling it. You may try again in the future once the service opens again. In the future, please remember to request within the allotted time frame. If you have an issue with this, please make a post in the General Complaint Area addressed to me. I'm really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Username: Pettrol

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Main server to transfer: Silver

Unfortunately, you have made this request after May 27th, 00:00 GMT, which is the deadline of these requests. Therefore, I sadly cannot consider your request any longer and will not be fulfilling it. You may try again in the future once the service opens again. In the future, please remember to request within the allotted time frame. If you have an issue with this, please make a post in the General Complaint Area addressed to me. I'm really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

e7653781d787322644ec1e211c86ff89.png

Username:Pettrol

Main server to transfer: Silver

Name Change

Zlynex

change into: ZeldaxJr

Server: Silver

Edited by Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Goregasmic

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 1

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Enivid

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 1

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Melzi

Main Server to transfer: Silver

Edited by Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Splitmario

New Username: Splitie

Edited by Fluffles

"Because if there is something worth fighting for, it is life. Extinction is forever."

NAME CHANGE

Username: 004Alex

New username: CHENDER

Server: Silver

Edited by Fluffles