Mount gone after long time no play

Djonasty

I havent played for months (logged in a week or so earlier to check if my acc was still in existence), logged in to play right now and noticed some stuff has vanished, well...honestly i dont remember all the stuff i had since i bought a ton of stuff back in the day to distribute to other people. Yet one thing I had if i remember correctly was a shiny umbreon mount. All i got left is my awesome hat and suit lmao. Could someone look into this?

I havent played for months (logged in a week or so earlier to check if my acc was still in existence), logged in to play right now and noticed some stuff has vanished, well...honestly i dont remember all the stuff i had since i bought a ton of stuff back in the day to distribute to other people. Yet one thing I had if i remember correctly was a shiny umbreon mount. All i got left is my awesome hat and suit lmao. Could someone look into this?

Hello DJonasty,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused, and I want to let you know that your Shiny Umbreon mount is actually held by an Anorith that you have on your PC.

Also there are some other items held by some of your pokemons in your PC:

1. Beldum has a Tree Axe
  2. Spearow has a Ghost Outfit 13
  3. Parasect has Black Suit
  4. Shuckle has a Gyarados Mount.

I hope this information is enough in order to help you, and if you still have some items that you are missing please let us know so we can help you.

Have a good day.

Thanks for fixing my issue, this is why I keep coming back to this game. Keep up the good work!

I'm happy to know I was able to solve your issue.

I'll now close this thread, thanks and have a good day :).