Bug or error in bug catching contest

P3ki

i am joining bug catching contest then atm loading the game disconnect the i login again ia am automatically disqualified,, pl fix this

Hello dark224,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately if you get disconnected while doing the Bug Catching Contest it will lead you to forfeiting the contest and I'm sorry to tell you that you will need to wait the global cool down at 00:00 GMT+0 to be able to enter the contest again, about being disconnected while playing it could be caused by mainly 2 options: Server Crashing or Your connection problems.

If the problem was caused by our server crashing, I'm again sorry about it, and I would like to tell you that our developers are constantly improving the game in order to have the less inconveniences while playing it, so please be patient and I hope you understand. Any upcoming announce about new features or changes and downtimes will be said in our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD so please tune in so you won't miss any news. You could also use the command ^up in the #bot-commands channel to get the server status.

If the problem was caused by connection issues by your end, make sure to get a the better connection possible is a good way to improve and get less problems while playing or doing anything in the Internet, if this indeed happened please try the following suggestions:

• Call your Internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot your hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you are using a wireless connection.
  • Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a new DNS Server.

There is no real fix for this and we cannot either restart your cool down of your bug catching contest, keep in mind that our team is always working on solving the server issues and fix as fast as possible any issue that may affect a loss on users progress.

I'm sorry about your situation but I hope you understand this.

Let me know if there's something you still don't have clear and if you have any further questions.

Have a good day.

Hello dark224,

Unfortunately if you get disconnected while doing the Bug Catching Contest it will lead you to forfeiting the contest and I'm sorry to tell you that you will need to wait the global cool down at 00:00 GMT+0 to be able to enter the contest again, about being disconnected while playing it could be caused by mainly 2 options: Server Crashing or Your connection problems.

If the problem was caused by our server crashing, I'm again sorry about it, and I would like to tell you that our developers are constantly improving the game in order to have the less inconveniences while playing it, so please be patient and I hope you understand. Any upcoming announce about new features or changes and downtimes will be said in our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD so please tune in so you won't miss any news. You could also use the command ^up in the #bot-commands channel to get the server status.

If the problem was caused by connection issues by your end, make sure to get a the better connection possible is a good way to improve and get less problems while playing or doing anything in the Internet, if this indeed happened please try the following suggestions:

• Call your Internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot your hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you are using a wireless connection.
  • Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a new DNS Server.

There is no real fix for this and we cannot either restart your cool down of your bug catching contest, keep in mind that our team is always working on solving the server issues and fix as fast as possible any issue that may affect a loss on users progress.

I'm sorry about your situation but I hope you understand this.

Let me know if there's something you still don't have clear and if you have any further questions.

Have a good day.

,now ,, while submitting pokes in the judge,, game crashes again,, didnt have rewards.. pls fix 2x games crashes.. if can retrieve it it maybe ok... sad:(

,now ,, while submitting pokes in the judge,, game crashes again,, didnt have rewards.. pls fix 2x games crashes.. if can retrieve it it maybe ok... sad:(

Hello dark224,

As I've stated previously about disconnections, being the reason a server crash or by any other possibility to get you disconnected we can't offer any compensation as it would be unfair for those who already accepted their loss and weren't given any money or progress.

I'm really sorry about your situation but I hope you can understand this.

Please let me know if there's anything else you may need apart of compensation as I explained you why this cannot be given.

Have a good day.

Hello dark224,

As I've stated previously about disconnections, being the reason a server crash or by any other possibility to get you disconnected we can't offer any compensation as it would be unfair for those who already accepted their loss and weren't given any money or progress.

I'm really sorry about your situation but I hope you can understand this.

Please let me know if there's anything else you may need apart of compensation as I explained you why this cannot be given.

Have a good day.

ahm,, i think it not server or connection,, i think it is the mobile app,, cause i only use mobile.