Reset Boss Cooldown

Sermacabro

Hi, i was finishing boss Birch when server crash, can someone reset the cooldown? thx

Hello SerMacabro,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The servers sometimes experience an error leading them to crash affecting not only you or me but the whole players who were active in the time the server crashed.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do in order to help you now because if we give you a second chance to re-battle it would be unfair for those who already accepted and waited for the time to pass to battle again. However I would like to tell you that the re-worked bosses, you can find the list here, have an implemented way to allow you to re-battle if the server crashed as if you disconnect during the battle it will still say you lost the battle. As your Boss is not re-worked you are most likely to have to wait for the timer to finish.

When several crashes or inconveniences are caused in the server we sometimes offer a little compensation gift to our users as an apologize only if it was caused by our end. In normal circumstances the following text will be applied:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

If the server is going into downtime it will be first announced in our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, and then when the time is approaching will be announced in-game. We can't offer a reconnect feature due to technical restraints, for any further information about updates or changes them will be made in our Discord so please join so you won't miss anything.

I'm sorry if this was not what you expected to see but I hope you understand.

If you have any further question please let me know.

Have a good day.

• Like 1