MAYBE a crazy idea but.... MORE SHINY FORMS!!

Fildc

Hi guys, how the title explains I suggest a (maybe) crazy innovation could be done in PRO, but that i think can be amazing for all of us and for a lot of reasons :

---- first of all, PRO is a game in which you can find not only shiny pokes, but also event (and so different from the base form) pokes made by admin or modders (I don't know) that are sometimes more beautiful than shinies. This is an important aspect, because it proves that THIS GAME IS ALSO MADE TO EXPRESS THE CREATIVITY OF THE MODDERS AND TO MAKE PLAYERS HAPPY TO HUNT AND FIND NEW AND INEDITED FORM OF POKES. The greatest thing of each event, infact, is to find event pokes, and 90% of the players always do it, and the chance to find these pokes is only in PRO <3. So, it would make the game more original and give the chance to modders to express their creativity in a new way.

---- second, giving an alternative form of shiny for each poke makes pokes (also tier 1 pokes) interesting again, because all of people would desire to have all shiny forms. It could improve trades, hunting and collection of all people. There are, infact, lot of people that have a lot of shinies, also rare, and lost their interest in low tier shinies form. But in this way, for example with 2 forms for each poke, also for a tier 1 poke its rarity is increased, due to the opportunity not to find one, but two different forms.

---- last, but not less important, there are a lot of shinies for that are not so beautiful ( for example because of not-natural colors or only one color when it should be more detailed) and others that are absolutely identical to the standard forms (for example garchomp and blaziken, but others more).

---- (SPECIAL: IT WILL BE AMAZING TO SEE DIFFERENT FORM IN PVP, SO IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA ONLY FOR AESTHETIC MOTIFS)

In conclusion, i know what I suggest is not a easy idea to work on, but it would be good for all ( I think <3). In particular, I suggest 2 shiny forms for each poke, the one that already exist and the one created by modders. Tiers and probability to find them (1/8000 or something like that) would remain the same. I hope it could interest you and all the players, and invite players to quote this idea if you like it, maybe the appreciation of all could move something. Sorry for my english and THANKS TO ALL <3!!

I see your point and like your idea.

Tho i have to say that staff makes alternate forms (not shiny) for events like easter etc.

Making an alternate form for every single pokemon would take way too much time and work for few artist.

What i could imagine is making it an event or smth where people can suggest / creat pixelart sprites or smth