Shadows: recruiting members [ev trainers /hunters/collectors…]

Aymanex15

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sup? 22 year old guy from belgium here (europe) would love to join your guild ..

Im just over an 100 hours now on Pro and played alot of pokemon when i was younger , never did it competitive tho. thats kinda my goal i have right now to get into competitive so maybe some of u guys can help me with some tips and i just want a place to chill , oh and yea my english isnt perfect but i try lol i also speak dutch .. The only problem i see is our timezones but im quite often online so we'll see how that goes not? well let me know if i can join? ign : Jiggy so hmu and ill be waiting on ur message! peace :Grin:

96883 Hey sup? 22 year old guy from belgium here (europe) would love to join your guild ..

Im just over an 100 hours now on Pro and played alot of pokemon when i was younger , never did it competitive tho. thats kinda my goal i have right now to get into competitive so maybe some of u guys can help me with some tips and i just want a place to chill , oh and yea my english isnt perfect but i try lol i also speak dutch .. The only problem i see is our timezones but im quite often online so we'll see how that goes not? well let me know if i can join? ign : Jiggy so hmu and ill be waiting on ur message! peace :Grin:

Join discord

https://discord.gg/0nQ4GrhGfY6sHd7x

Aymaneforum.png