Bug Transmat System

Marcjf22

Hi, I have been using the transmat system in Hoenn for over a year now and today I clicked on Wattson in the New Mauville. I am being forced to redo the quest (download on 3 PCs in pokecenters).

Please help, I am just trying to get to ever grande to battle last NPC before Sinnon.

-Marcjf22

• Administrator

Hi, I have been using the transmat system in Hoenn for over a year now and today I clicked on Wattson in the New Mauville. I am being forced to redo the quest (download on 3 PCs in pokecenters).

Please help, I am just trying to get to ever grande to battle last NPC before Sinnon.

-Marcjf22

Hi @marcjf22

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your issue has been forwarded to our Content Scripter that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, however we will personally update you as soon as we will have any information about that.

Please, be patient in the while our team look into the issue.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi Marc,

Sorry about the inconvenience. I was looking at this problem and I need some extra information from you.

First of all, I would like to know whether you can simply complete the quest again or not. Fixing it from a CS perspective might take significantly more effort than just doing the quest.

Also, when was the last time you used the transmat? We would like to pinpoint at what point this problem happened.

Thank you for your patience!

width=362px

https://i.ibb.co/NSG0Pfm/signature2.png[/img]

"Aren't you tired? Maybe you should go to sleep"

Do not contact staff members for private support. Especially not me as I would probably be just as lost as you.