Some problems with lending trade =/

Madtrainer

I have put the Silver Server Prefix, it will probly be useless. =P

I reported a little weird bug about lending feature last week.

Something else happened today a few minutes ago.

One of my guildies wanted 2 Pokemon to complete Sinnoh region. I decided to help him out with lending trade.

I traded to him my Bisharp and my Infernape. I will provide screenshots of the Pokemon in case it could be usefull.

1851757415_Bisharp-Adamant-Defiant.png.e57bd6445525e78c93144bff36e23be1.png2069516695_Infernape-Timid-Blaze.png.15a7f82236b3d90677f2dad9901cd42e.png

The first thing that happened is that the trade was not working.

I forgot to take a screenshot, but in the chat, a message appeared stating: Trade cancelled. You cannot trade all your Pokemon.

We both reloged then the trade finnaly worked.

Second thing happened. I traded the two Pokemon in one trade. The time was set for 7 days.

When he took a look to the time he had after trade, the Bisharp had indeed 7 days.

But not the Infernape, wich was 6 hours. This was not enough to rush Sinnoh, so he sent it back to me then I traded it back to him.

Those are the two problems we encountered today. I'm really sorry I dont have screenshots or anything wich could help.

When bugs happens, we dont alwais think to screenshot.

Also for the first problem, wich is the message about trade cancelation even if we did not cancel.

This happenes severals times a few days ago while trading with a guy wich was leaving pro and giving his stuff away.

So this is not only related to lending trade.

Hope this is clear enough. Thank for your time and good day. =3

EDIT: The same problem with the message happened a few minutes ago. (2019-06-06)

I managed to take a screenshot of the message. Here it is:

1923684401_ImsexyandIknowit!.png.cbac35fa33a3051b4d0f51e6eff82d80.png

Edited by Madtrainer

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif