No Sound

Cobey

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times, my headset isn't broke nor is it muted. the sounds working fine on youtube but the game just doesnt have sound. my settings arent muted, they're all the way up. I just wanna have something to listen to :(

Capture.PNG.d052ed0bfe56acff96ecb050c2ae605e.PNG

• Administrator

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times, my headset isn't broke nor is it muted. the sounds working fine on youtube but the game just doesnt have sound. my settings arent muted, they're all the way up. I just wanna have something to listen to :(

Hi @Cobey

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please take a screenshot of the windows mixer of when you have the game open in a route?

Also, you can try to enable and disable the music-audio couple of times and even lower the audio a bit?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my settings are exactly the same as MarwanPurnomo's. Nothing is muted on my computer, nothing at all. i've tried literally everything. even went to discord before hand to seek for help. got told a multitude of options, tried them all and they all failed. i have still got no sound and its literally ruined the game for me since i play pokemon to play the game and actually listen to the game sound but i cant do that now because of this issue. i've came back. its been uninstalled ever since the post was made, i reinstalled it today and guess what? haha! i have no fucking sound. help.

• 1 month later...