Crash while boss

Action08

I was doing entei guardian battle....it crashed while battle...I got rollback....then I went for battle again..due to some reason it crashed again...but this time i was about to defeat him..it was his 2nd last poke....and when i went to battle again due to crash...it says i have already battled him....I didnt get rollback .......this was my 2nd time trying ro defeat him..the first time it crashed too...but I waited for 12 days....i got ready for battle...now this happens.....help me plz

THANKS..

• Administrator

I was doing entei guardian battle....it crashed while battle...I got rollback....then I went for battle again..due to some reason it crashed again...but this time i was about to defeat him..it was his 2nd last poke....and when i went to battle again due to crash...it says i have already battled him....I didnt get rollback .......this was my 2nd time trying ro defeat him..the first time it crashed too...but I waited for 12 days....i got ready for battle...now this happens.....help me plz

THANKS..

Hi @Action08

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, i regret to inform you that we are not able to refund you of your lost money/progress or reset the cooldown of the boss as our TOOLS do not permit us to do that and because it would be unfair to the others that experienced a similar loss of the progress and accepted the fact that we are not able to refund them.

It would be also really hard to refund more than 1500 players at each crash and would take a lot of time; time that we are currently using to fix the server crashes and status.

However, our developers communicated that they will try their best to optimize our TOOLS in order to permit us to have a better check over these things, and many others, and therefore permit us to give a better help to players in these situations in the future.

Please, take your time to read below:

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

The reason of why the boss cooldown have not been reset after the crash is because or the server didn't experience a normal crash, but first just kicked out all the players and this is why the cooldown wasn't reset, or because there might have been an error on our end.

Also, i would like to inform you that we are aware of the issues related to the status of our server, and i can assure you that our Developers are working on a fix and that fixing them is our main priority in this moment, as we understand that frequently disconnections may be frustrating.

Also, despite there are issues on our end for what regard the stability of our servers, ensuring a proper connection on your end also helps minimize your losses. It is good to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection. If the disconnect was caused by connection issues on your end, you may try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

Unfortunately i am unable to give you an estimated as for when these issues will be fixed, so please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements about the status of the server and let me know if you have any further questions.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others