Looking for a guild

Silverlila

Hey!

My Name is Silverlila and as the title implies: i am searching for a guild:CharYay:

first some info about me:

I'm a female 25 years old student, so my online time differs, depending on what time of the semester it is and how much of my assignments have piled up bcs i'm lazy.

My ingame Name is Silverlila. I have about 340 hours in PRO and know the basics of nature/EV/IV and such, but i am still a virgin in PvP and i haven't played in quite a while, so have mercy:PiplupCry:

But i already have some PvP-ready Pokes (at least imo, feel free to correct me!)

Since i played mostly alone all this time (#sadlife) i'm really excited to find some new ppl to hang out with on Discord/Teamspeak.

so now some things we should have in common:

• we use Discord or Teamspeak for communication
  • we are all older than 18
  • we speak english (or german)

If you think i would fit into your guild, feel free to contact me here or ingame and if you have some more questions, feel free to ask:RowletHeart:

excited to hear from you,

Silverlila

• Like 1

"I play Pokemon in real life." - "You mean like Pokemon Go?"

No more like:

Budget_pokemon.png.7f1ac3fffddc2a71a564dc567710b380.png

Ohh i thought your looking for love. Coz i can help you. Literally i have the same attitude of brock in the pokemon movie. Being crazy about girlsss. My apologies !!

Edited by RetroPunk

06ebaf0115ff8a63880daaa73f70824c-full.png

Hello! guys do not forget to follow me, or if there are questions/help that you would like to ask,feel free to send a message.

Visit: Shop

Hey

First I want introduce myself

My name is FjAbio and im the Leader of eternity guild. We are an international guild on silver server.

We are currently looking for active member ingame and on discord. I want to ask u if you want to join us? Of course if ur guildless atm and on silver server

Maybe u want to check our thread first

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/97588-url

Just fullfill all the questions and I invite u then! :)

We have also rewards (money and ingame items) for active discorder and pvper. And we host events (showdown tournaments, quiz event, hunt event) for all member.

So if you want to be a part of an !active! Discord community and want to meet new people let me know or click on the link to apply ^^