Pokedex eevee Bug (?)

Dom2k

• Administrator

Hey,

Today i caught a eevee in Kanto Safari but i dont have MS and it even was wrong day time so i guess it shouldnt be possible to...

is it a bug or is pokedex outdated?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="64627080_636648020134624_8652298384721313792_n.jpg]88012[/ATTACH]

Hi [uSER=2459299]@Lagares[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As first, I would like to inform you that this is not a bug and the spawn is indeed intended to work like this.

In specific, quoting the Reborn Bot that you can use on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD with the commands ^s nameofthepokemon , to check where a pokemon spawn and ^s nameofthemap to check all the pokemon that spawn in a specific map:

Eevee
#Map                        Area                   Daytime  Rarity  MS   Level  Item
Eumi Island Town            Land                   M/D/N    Tier 9  No   23-24  -
Hoenn Safari Zone Area 5    Land                   M/D/N    Tier 9  No   23-24  Razor Fang
Safari Area 3               Land                   M        Tier 9  Yes  23-24  Water Stone
Safari Area 3               Land                   N        Tier 9  Yes  23-24  Thunder Stone
Safari Area 3               Land                   D        Tier 9  No   23-24  Fire Stone
Floaroma Meadow             Maribela (Reward)      M/D/N    -       No   15     -
Goldenrod City Game Corner  Pewdie/Diepy (Reward)  M/D/N    -       No   15     -
Sprout Tower F3             Sage (Reward)          M/D/N    -       No   15     -
Love Island House 1         Shary/Shaui (Reward)   M/D/N    -       No   15     -

As you can see, Eevee has three different spawn in the Safari Area 3 and all of them can hold different items (Water, Thunder and Fire stone). Also, two of them can be encountered only while having a membership active (Morning and Night time) meanwhile one of them can be encountered even without having any active membership ( Day Time).

Unfortunately it is not possible to make the pokedex show the same pokemon in the same map but with three different spawn type, in this case the fact that two of them require the membership meanwhile one of them doesn't require it.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others