User already logged in

Jaketheai

My ign is jaketheai,

I am currently receiving the error, user already logged in, and cannot get into my account. I read the forum and have now waited over an hour and I am still unable to get into the account.

Please help thank you,

Jake

My ign is jaketheai,

I am currently receiving the error, user already logged in, and cannot get into my account. I read the forum and have now waited over an hour and I am still unable to get into the account.

Please help thank you,

Jake

I have same problem, my ign Gorbfeyz, can't log in to gold but still can log in to silver server, it start when I have battled wild pokemon but my char stuck, can't move so I log out hoping when I login in again my char can move again, but I can't log in anymore, and sorry Jake that I post my problems in your post xDScreenshot_20190616-132632.thumb.png.148e1d96e390e9d3756d15c433753baa.png

• Administrator

My ign is jaketheai,

Please help thank you,

Jake

I have same problem, my ign Gorbfeyz, can't log in to gold but still can log in to silver server, it start when I have battled wild pokemon but my char stuck, can't move so I log out hoping when I login in again my char can move again, but I can't log in anymore, and sorry Jake that I post my problems in your post xD[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot_20190616-132632.png]88074[/ATTACH]

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the issue that you have experienced is a glitch on server-side. This usually happen when the server lag or when the server is experiencing issues.

To fix that you just have to close your client, wait 5-10 minutes and then try to log again into the game and the problem should be fixed.

User already logged in

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, wait 10 minutes then try and log in a couple of times.

If waiting 10 minutes should not solve the issue, please make a thread in the GENERAL SUPPORT and we will assist you.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others