Battle script bug

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area but the battle bugs specified competitive battles issues.

I encountered two bugs while battling Brock boss on hard difficulty. The first is that pokemon are not showing as ko'd. As seen in the screenshot below it shows Brock as having no pokemon knocked out yet is on Cradily, his 4th pokemon. The second issues is that the battle script is showing "F:" before it comes up with "your opponent is changing pokemon". Both can be seen in the screenshot below.

1560809047934.png.a2befbef6eccd6e8e3ee110f02591b3a.png

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area but the battle bugs specified competitive battles issues.

I encountered two bugs while battling Brock boss on hard difficulty. The first is that pokemon are not showing as ko'd. As seen in the screenshot below it shows Brock as having no pokemon knocked out yet is on Cradily, his 4th pokemon. The second issues is that the battle script is showing "F:" before it comes up with "your opponent is changing pokemon". Both can be seen in the screenshot below.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="88351]88351[/ATTACH]

Greetings, @munchin

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Im glad to inform you this bug has been fixed already by our Developers. Thanks so much for report this bug anyways.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png