Official Teamspeak 3 Server?

Blue

I'm pretty confident alot of you aswell as myself want an Official TS3 server for PRO.

If this is possible then i would for sure be very happy, because it will make it easier for Guilds to communicate or just discuss the game without actually typing.

Looking forward to feedback.

Do YOU agree with me or disagree? In that case, why?

- Blue

263yqe0.png

It'd be useful if staff where able to monitor what happens at most to if not all times. The reason being is we try to hold a stict PG-13 policy. Now if we informed the users of a maturity rating on the TS, then it wouldn't be an issue, but the fact is kids would still enter and adults/teens will cuss or get drunk and do stupid things.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

It'd be useful if staff where able to monitor what happens at most to if not all times. The reason being is we try to hold a stict PG-13 policy. Now if we informed the users of a maturity rating on the TS, then it wouldn't be an issue, but the fact is kids would still enter and adults/teens will cuss or get drunk and do stupid things.

Yes this is true, BUT most TS3 servers are never in the lobby, but in locked rooms in the server, that you will need a PW to enter.

263yqe0.png

We had a small sample size with Teamspeak when the Game Testers group was created. Neltharion made the suggestion for us to use TS3. Out of the ~20+ Game Testers, only 3 Testers actually used the TS3 server (me, Nel, and somebody else). Not only that, but we pretty much stopped using it after the first day.

The concept of having a VoIP community for PRO is nice, but it certainly will not last long.

I can almost confirm that this wont be happening. Main reasons, we have trouble as it is financing the game server teamspeak is not a necessity therefore expenses such as these are rarely ever considered. Just because teamspeak is used in one comunnity that doesn't make it ideal for another. Even if PRO is financially stable i still don't see this one happening. A similar thread already exists use the search tool before posting :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=988

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.