Myth - Guild Recruiting New Players!

Jdawg777

Welcome to Myth!

About Us

We’re part of an alliance called the Phoenix Alliance which consists of multiple guilds and is currently growing. We function in both the Gold server and the Silver server. As a guild, we are always looking to help each other out! We don’t want any of our members being left out or lost. We have players who focus on specific areas of PRO - like PvE, PvP, shiny hunting, and Pokémon hunting in general - but we also have members that do a little bit of everything. Myth has a very large scope in terms of what it’s able to do as a guild because it has so many players and leaders willing to help!

We are a strong guild, and as a whole, we focus on working together to achieve common goals. Being in Myth is like being in another family. It makes playing PRO so much more fun! We host giveaways and events to give back to our community and stay active within it. We also keep our guild members updated on current events and updates within PRO through our announcements channels in our Discord server.

Beneficial Services

Since we are a guild, we feel the need to help each other grow stronger and improve in PRO. We have multiple services for this. To name just a few of these services: We have rate & price checks to help prevent our members from being scammed or swindled; We have a Pokébank to lend Pokémon to our members in order to help them progress in the story; We have EV training & EXP training; We also have Pokémon hunters who will hunt down a Pokémon that you need. Our services apply to both servers.

Our Application Requirements

Myth accepts anyone and everyone. It doesn’t matter if you have just started your Pokémon journey or if you have put thousands of hours into PRO. If you want to join, we’ll accept you! But for us to do that, you have to first join our Discord server so you can become affiliated with us. Before you can join the server, you’ll need to contact Nayaski in Discord (Nayaski#2510). You may also leave your Discord tag below and Naya will DM you on Discord. Be prepared to tell Naya your progression in the story and playtime (how many hours you’ve played). Once you have joined our Discord server, we will get you set up with the correct roles. Another thing to note is that upon joining our Discord server, you should tell us your IGN (In Game Name) and what server you’re from (Gold or Silver) so we can change your Discord nickname in our server and invite you to Myth! After that, you can just chill with us in game or in the server. We look forward to meeting you!

Extra Info

We currently have one guild in each server. Both guilds are called Myth and are open for people to join. We will be adding more guilds as needed to accommodate for our continuous influx of new members. Also, don’t forget to ask us questions if you have any!

Edited by JDawg777
  • Like 4

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

My IGN is 1t3d

I have approximately 51hours I used to play this game back in 2016 but stopped playing.

My discord ID is 1t3d

I am currently in Hoenn at the start.

I am pretty active in pro I typically get on for about 4 hours or more but so far I have been playing 12 hours each day.

I am both a PvP and PvE player but I prefer PvE more.

No I have never been banned in pro or any game.

Why I would like to join the Calamity Guild is because I'm looking for a friendly based and guild and I am looking for people to talk to and get to know and I am looking to play together and I love the name of the guild.

• Like 1

Riley O Norris

• 2 weeks later...