Evolution On Pokémon

Solestro

Hey, I was re-learning Crunch on my growlithe before I evolved it into an arcanine, Once I evolved my growlithe to Arcanine, probably about 2-3mins later the server went down and there was a rollback. My Arcanine has "Bite" - its previous move instead of crunch and I cannot re-learn Crunch. Is there any way you can help me out?

• Administrator

Hey, I was re-learning Crunch on my growlithe before I evolved it into an arcanine, Once I evolved my growlithe to Arcanine, probably about 2-3mins later the server went down and there was a rollback. My Arcanine has "Bite" - its previous move instead of crunch and I cannot re-learn Crunch. Is there any way you can help me out?

Hi @Solestro

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience experienced but unfortunately there's not a way for us to teach to your pokemon a move or to de-evolve it even if the error was on our end.

If you would like to teach Crunch to your Arcanine you have to interact with the Pre-Evo tutor in the Daycare.

To unlock the daycare you have to defeat the boss Naero in the Cerulean cave. You can find further info about Naero, and the other bosses, by checking the NAERO - PROWIKI

To know how to unlock the cerulean cave, and how to access other areas, you can check the HOW TO ACCESS SPECIFIC AREAS guide.

I would also like to inform you that our developers are already working non-stop on solving these issues but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience experienced due to these issues, please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for any further announcement related to PRO.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others