world quest ticket

Botspam

hi everyone

i'm making this post hoping to get the ticket from the last world quest (the one which we had to catch chatots last saturday). i dont know if the mods have a way to check if we have fulfilled the requested ivs for us to get the ticket, hope there is because i sadly dont have any printscreen from that.

i got 630 ivs (a bit over 0.6%) which should be enough for me to get the ticket but when i talk to either the mysterious cultist and the cult accountant neither of them gives me the ticket. cultist tells me the master doesnt need my assistance and the accountant tells me i didnt help at all.

i heard that there was another world quest after this one but got cancelled, that's probably why i cant get the ticket now. hopefully there is a way to still claim our tickets from previous world quests, and if there isnt then may this post work also as a suggestion to add something to let us claim tickets from quests in case we have to stay away from a long time from the game and not losing these tickets.

• Administrator

hi everyone

i'm making this post hoping to get the ticket from the last world quest (the one which we had to catch chatots last saturday). i dont know if the mods have a way to check if we have fulfilled the requested ivs for us to get the ticket, hope there is because i sadly dont have any printscreen from that.

i got 630 ivs (a bit over 0.6%) which should be enough for me to get the ticket but when i talk to either the mysterious cultist and the cult accountant neither of them gives me the ticket. cultist tells me the master doesnt need my assistance and the accountant tells me i didnt help at all.

i heard that there was another world quest after this one but got cancelled, that's probably why i cant get the ticket now. hopefully there is a way to still claim our tickets from previous world quests, and if there isnt then may this post work also as a suggestion to add something to let us claim tickets from quests in case we have to stay away from a long time from the game and not losing these tickets.

Hi @BotSpam

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your issue has been forwarded to our Content Scripter that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be looked into, however we will personally update you as soon as we will have any information about that.

Please, be patient in the while our team look into that.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the reply. nevertheless i need to bump this. i understand that there has been an issue with these tickets for many people but i also got told that people were already handed out their tickets. meanwhile i got nothing. is it possible to take another look at my situation? usually i wouldnt be too annoyed but since i spent too many repels to end up with literally nothing it gets really frustrating.

thanks in advance.

come on guys, i know staff has a lot going on but it's been over a month now...

and it seems there's even a new world quest about to start which makes me wonder, should i even bother taking part in it?