Possible Boss Bug

Drojal

• Administrator

Hello! I was fighting a boss and I got disconnected, but when I logged in again I could fight that boss. Is this a bug or now we can fight again that boss even if we disconnected?

Hi @Drojal

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that what you experienced is normal, and is a feature that has been added to all the reworked bosses as a way to protect against crashes-disconnections.

Unfortunately the feature doesn't work at every single crash of the server, this because it is based as well on what kind of crash it was. Sometimes it is possible that the server first kick out all the players and then crash and not resetting the cooldown, meanwhile other times it experience a normal crash where all the cooldown of the reworked boss get reset like it happened in your case.

Regard the crashes in general, our developers are working hard to make sure to fix all the possible issues and minimize the amount of crashes, this because we understand that crashes can be frustrating, but however it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I understand! Also, some days earlier I was fighting Nikola Boss and the server crashed, but the cooldown didn't reset and when I tried to fight him again, he told that I have to wait 20 days for its cooldown. Why this cooldown didn't reset?

• Administrator

I understand! Also, some days earlier I was fighting Nikola Boss and the server crashed, but the cooldown didn't reset and when I tried to fight him again, he told that I have to wait 20 days for its cooldown. Why this cooldown didn't reset?

Hi @Drojal

Unfortunately, as said before, the cooldown reset feature is not perfect and sometimes doesn't work due the way the server crashes. In that case, the boss Nikola didn't get reset because all the players got kicked before the server crashes, due to an error on the server end.

Unfortunately, i regret to inform you that we are not able to reset the cooldown of the boss as our TOOLS do not permit us to do that and because it would be unfair to the others that experienced a similar loss of the progress and accepted the fact that we are not able to refund them.

It would be also really hard to refund more than 1500 players at each crash and would take a lot of time; time that we are currently using to fix the server crashes and status.

However, our developers communicated that they will try their best to optimize our TOOLS in order to permit us to have a better check over these things, and many others, and therefore permit us to give a better help to players in these situations in the future.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Drojal

Unfortunately, as said before, the cooldown reset feature is not perfect and sometimes doesn't work due the way the server crashes. In that case, the boss Nikola didn't get reset because all the players got kicked before the server crashes, due to an error on the server end.

Unfortunately, i regret to inform you that we are not able to reset the cooldown of the boss as our TOOLS do not permit us to do that and because it would be unfair to the others that experienced a similar loss of the progress and accepted the fact that we are not able to refund them.

It would be also really hard to refund more than 1500 players at each crash and would take a lot of time; time that we are currently using to fix the server crashes and status.

However, our developers communicated that they will try their best to optimize our TOOLS in order to permit us to have a better check over these things, and many others, and therefore permit us to give a better help to players in these situations in the future.

Have a wonderful day !

I understand! Tahnk you very much for the information! By the way, it is irrelevant with this this post, but I need to know about it, because nobody answers me in other post that I have made. Is the Battle UI Rework contest still open? And if yes, when does it end?