Toxic orb missing

Carlito2

Hello. I have found that my toxic orb is missing, I remembered I'm battling with rotom yesterday while I'm catching the rotom the server went crashed, I dont know if the rotom used trick that he got my toxic orb. I just login today and found out that my toxic orb is missing. I can't seem to find it in my pokes or either in my backpack. I hope I can get back my toxic orb. Thank you.

Ign is Tatsumiii in Gold server. :RowletHeart:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Hello. I have found that my toxic orb is missing, I remembered I'm battling with rotom yesterday while I'm catching the rotom the server went crashed, I dont know if the rotom used trick that he got my toxic orb. I just login today and found out that my toxic orb is missing. I can't seem to find it in my pokes or either in my backpack. I hope I can get back my toxic orb. Thank you.

Ign is Tatsumiii in Gold server. :RowletHeart:

Greetings, @Carlito2

Sorry for the inconvenience.

When a wild pokemon uses Trick on your pokemon and you run away/defeat the pokemon the wild pokemon will steal your item.

Unfortunately, we can not give you the toxic orb back, would be unfair for users who lost their progress because of crashing. I hope you understand it.

Please make sure you check the following quote:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

Ensuring a proper connection might help as well to minimize the loss of your progress. Therefore, you may try as well the following options in case you're experiencing frequent connection issues:

• Call your internet provider to ask if their internet try to kick PRO.
  • Troubleshoot your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you're using a wireless connection
  • Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a new DNS Server.

If you would like have more information about when the servers will go under maintenance, restart or etc... Join in our DISCORD SERVER to know when all this will happen, before this events happen you will have always a tag in #announcements. If the server went off without a tag or reason was a server crash or it was your net, for that you can check the servers status in #bot-commands using the command ^up.

Please, do not hesitate if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png