Help with email

Hobopork

Hey, I'm new but I wanted to change my name so I just decided to change my email because it had like 10 minutes playtime. and I want the original email on this new account but I've waited like 30 minutes and it still says it's been taken. any help?

Hey, I'm new but I wanted to change my name so I just decided to change my email because it had like 10 minutes playtime. and I want the original email on this new account but I've waited like 30 minutes and it still says it's been taken. any help?

Hello @Hobopork,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you as first that you can change your password from HERE, something you already did, but can you please retry.

Please, remember to check the junk mail and make sure to the email correctly. Also, take note that the email could take up to 30 minutes to be received.

If this didn't work you can try it using a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome, this might help.

If after all this you should not receive the email, could you please try to repeat the same procedure from your smartphone please.

In case you should receive the email, please remember to select an alphanumerical password (characters from A to Z and 0 to 9) in order to fix the "invalid username-password" issue.

Let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any other questions.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.