Problem after merging

Zoro

Hi there! So I ran into a problem after I merged my old PRO account into the "Silver" server. I am currently in johto but i had a few Kanto pokemon ( level 100s ect and just random pokemon i caught). However those Kanto pokemon got put into my Party (Unfortunately the low level pokemon :/ ) and I can not swap out any pokemon from my pc ( not even Johto pokemon) into the party now, I assume because there all Kanto pokemon a;ready in my party. I have tried releasing party pokemon even to see if it would let me and it still wont let me add new pokemon to the party. And the pokemon I have kinda suck for play through purposes so i cant just breeze through the content. Can someone please help me :)?

Thanks in advanced!

Hi there! So I ran into a problem after I merged my old PRO account into the "Silver" server. I am currently in johto but i had a few Kanto pokemon ( level 100s ect and just random pokemon i caught). However those Kanto pokemon got put into my Party (Unfortunately the low level pokemon :/ ) and I can not swap out any pokemon from my pc ( not even Johto pokemon) into the party now, I assume because there all Kanto pokemon a;ready in my party. I have tried releasing party pokemon even to see if it would let me and it still wont let me add new pokemon to the party. And the pokemon I have kinda suck for play through purposes so i cant just breeze through the content. Can someone please help me :)?

Thanks in advanced!

Hello [uSER=1628448]@Ijjiman1[/uSER],

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that I removed the locked Pokemon from your party to the last slots in your pc.

The only Pokemon you should have in your party right now is your Johto starter Cyndaquill.

Whenever you go to a new region, the Pokemon from the previous region will be locked untill you gained your 8th gym badge. Once you gained the 8th gym badge in any region, you can use Pokemon from previous regions. They are very useful for against the E4 or quests you want to do.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with your Johto adventures!

Please do ask if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day!

Greetings, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.