Devs vision to gold server

Impactcs10

Hi everyone,

(I'm trying to find a similar post and I just don't find one.)

I would like to talk about the gold server's health.

Everytime I try to play, (really random time and I play less and less) the server crash like 4-5minutes after my connection.

It seems there is something really wrong on the gold server right now, maybe the number of players ? It crashes so often and I remember the previous year there wasn't any problem.

Now it is just unplayable ... Last weekend we had like 8 crashes on the day and the last one disable the server for 5 hours ...

My question is: what are the devs planning for a better crash resistance ?

Do you have any news about it ? Obviously they have thoughts about it (huge updates or so).

Thanks for sharing what you know about it.

Hello @impactcs10,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I agree that the server has been unstable the last 2 week and so I understand the frustration/feelings certain players carry at the moment.

I would like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these issues, but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take up some time before they are solved.

For that reason there isn't really an ETA on when the servers will be fully stable.

My question is: what are the devs planning for a better crash resistance ?

So to come back to this, our developers are aware of the issue and there will be an update soon where many things in the server code will be reworked and this should be enough to fix a lot of things.

I hope I informed you well on the matter and you can work with this.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.