boss cooldown reset

Allammorr

Helllo yesterday i started my boss run and this morning i log in and i'm in in front of koichi,

i talk to him because i wasn't sure if i fought him yesterday and he was ready to fight, to be sure i talked to chuck which i'm 100/100 sure i defeated him yesterday and he offer me to challenge him again. However koichi enter on cooldown after the second battle

I think the boss cooldown is reset on some situtaions where it shouldn't, i have no idea if it's only some of them or all of them but you should check that issue.

Have a nice day.

Hello @allammorr

By any chance, have you received a reward as well on the 2nd time?

ThYNnR0.png

Kindly report any bugs or glitches you will encounter in-game.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks!

Hey you...yes, you.The one who is reading this. You're going to be successful one day & make your parents proud. Have a great day buddy!

hello, today koichi gave me the standard Hard boss reward but i'm not sure if i beated him yesterday or not, sorry

but what i'm sure about is that yesterday i beated chuck, he gave me 20-30k, i choose a chimchar as third reward (he's in my pc) and today he offer me to battle him again...

If that can help i can battle chuck again and see if he give me any reward

Hi @allammorr

Did a server restart occurred while you're trying to reproduce the bug?

Sometimes, restarting a server has a tendency to rollback cooldown variables of the users.

ThYNnR0.png

Kindly report any bugs or glitches you will encounter in-game.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks!

Hey you...yes, you.The one who is reading this. You're going to be successful one day & make your parents proud. Have a great day buddy!