J3b fun time smash & cash boss service and more

J123b

• 1 month later...

Hello. Im J3b and you make know me from my

Ralts forum shop,

You're probably here because you want to hear more about my concept and maybe interested so lets get started!

I currently have 5 lineup that's ready for renting, out of which 1 is currently occupied. You can reply either to reserve a time when you want to or to directly rent a lineup of the team.

[spoiler=Schedule]

[spoiler=Schedule]There is no current bookings

I'm currently in a project of leveling up Pokemon for a boss team which I've tested extensively against all bosses multiple times with great success.

The team consist of 6 Pokemon that are able to beat almost every single boss in the entire game. On hard mode of course.

The team is very successful and if you play properly, you're more likely to win against all bosses in one round than losing against one or more.

Losses have happened, however it was due to very unlucky circumstances or bad play from my part.

Few exceptions are

Jessie and James boss

Because you need pikachu to battle them, if you have the pikachu level 100 the boss is easily done with 5 pokemon from my team + pikachu by doing a simple substitution.

Saphirr

You will need both rock climb and a fire poke in your team here. Either bring some items and substitute 2 pokemon or bring a fire mon with rock climb and do only one substitution.

Terminator

You need a waterfall pokemon to get to him. Do a simple substitution. Preferably a water type that can beat his Moltres, not really required, just recommended.

Suicune Guardian

Not a problem if you have the tree axe, however if you don't, you need to get a pokemon with cut and substitute him into the team.

BattleBot super computer boss

Just don't try the strategy from my team here. You'll have to get another strategy to beat super boss. The team does not work against the computer.

So really, its only one boss that the team does not beat. Not bad at all.

So what is the deal here really?

My service includes me lending out the entire team of 6 pokemon to you for a time period.

The current price is as following: (h = hour, d = day = 24h, w = week = 7d) Prices may be subject to change

5h: 50k

24h: 100k

3d: 200k

1w: 250k

You are expected to have the following 6 items to put on the pokemon: 5x leftovers 1x lagging tail. This will grant you maximum success.

Do not worry, if the items are equipped during the time the lending ends, items will be returned to your inventory. I have checked this.

I will also grant the opportunity to buy a copy entire boss team, all trained and ready at your convenience if you're satisfied with its results.

The current price for all 6 pokemons are 1.5M pokedollars. This price may change. I accept CC at a rate of 250k/capsule. Capsule exchange rate is subject to change with market prices.

If you buy the team within 10 days of the lending, I will reduce the purchase price by the amount the lending costed, so that you will not feel like you wasted any money.

A discount of 10k per either lend or fully buying the team will be granted,

if you agree to write an honest reply to this thread with your experience using this team against bosses so that others can see that it is legit.

The review does not have to be lengthy, just enough for others to feel more secure with their decision to do a lending purchase.

Once a purchase is done, I will personally send you a PDF file that I've personally written, containing the strategy written down,

alongside some tips and tricks for every boss for your convenience.

I can send the document either via e-mail, by google share or via discord to you.

Before you receive the PDF you must agree to not sharing the written text in the document. Its part of what I am selling, and may only be used by you.

You may of course share the knowledge you've learned, but you are not allowed to send it further to anyone or copy paste parts of it, or sell it yourself.

Are this service still up ?

• Yellow locked this topic