Hello, Looking for Team suggestions and general Help!

Vipeaxxx

Hey! i just started recently in PRO and i have literally 0 Pokemon experience! :D

Good right?

So this guy.. with his poor english, Broken Keyboard AND Without any experience is trying to build a Team!

The only problem is.. I don't like having.. uhm.. "Not so pretty" stuff, So there wont be a Magnetite for sure!

So for.. in the Team are

Lucario

Weavile

Gardevoir

-

-

-

I talked to several people.. and it looks like my Coverage is good! but not good enough.. And now i need help.

Things that went into my mind.. or i thought about: Tentacruel, Milotic, Tyranitar, Clefable, Forretress.

As far as i see it.. im helpless :D

You have a good offensive Fight/Dark/Psy core here.

You can't really play a full offense team right now cause no "Choice" items/Life Orb available, so, as Somes suggested, you should add some bulky/walls Pokémons in your team, and probably one or two Pokémons who can check/counter Rain Teams.

Stream ON :

Thats really nice.. but since my Knowledge of Pokemon is Limited. can you give me some suggestions? Like what would a Bulky Sweeper be?

And i thought i could use a Dragon really well.. in the other Hand i think Gardevoir should be out of the Team.

Also which Elements (?) is that how you call it? Should i use?

I choosed Tentacool for Spdef Liquid Ooze Calm.

Thats really nice.. but since my Knowledge of Pokemon is Limited. can you give me some suggestions? Like what would a Bulky Sweeper be?

And i thought i could use a Dragon really well.. in the other Hand i think Gardevoir should be out of the Team.

^

Overthought it.. not sure anymore but got myself a Rhyhorn Adamant Rock Head.. im sure it will make a good lead with Stealth Rock.

• 3 weeks later...
96849 Thats really nice.. but since my Knowledge of Pokemon is Limited. can you give me some suggestions? Like what would a Bulky Sweeper be?

Tentacruel is a good option for a bulky specially defensive pokemon, as it has access to rapid spin. On the other hand, liquid ooze doesnt work at the moment so dont expect it to check Venusaur/giga drain and leech seed users.

Dragons can fit several different roles, like Altaria or Goodra being mostly bulkies that allows you to check a lot of attacks, or Haxorus and Dragonite that are mostly played as setup sweepers.

What you should try to do in the first place is set your 2 walls that will help you rotate between your sweepers. Getting one physical and one special wall is a good thing to do for a balanced team, or you might get your team down only by trying to get good switch ins.

Physical walls exemples : Skarmory (spikes/stealth rock/roar/toxic or counter or brave bird), Donphan (stealth rock/ earthquake/rapid spin or endeavour/ice shard or fire fang or thunder fang), Foretress, Dusknoir...

Special walls exemples : Blissey (Heal bell/seismic toss/thunderwave or toxic/Softboiled), Snorlax (crunch/body slam/rest/sleep talk or curse), Florges, Umbreon...

Those are the most played walls that are effective due to all their moves being available (outside of roost for skarmory), but nothing holds you from being innovative and bringing something else in your team.