WTS GODLY VOLCARONA TIMID (EACH IV >28 )

You started saying about server issues after the auction was already closed. - The ending point of your auction is clear since the beggining of the auction (48 after first bid).

My bid has been made on 2nd of July 4:18pm GMT time.

So today - 4th of July 4:18pm GMT time was the clear ending point that has been met with me betting the last.

As I said many times, everything was done regarding to your rules of your auction.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My auction bid is placed less than 15 min when I connect to the server. I let 10 minutes. Is it good ?

Hello Celem,

There was no bid that is valid after Fogy's Starting. You have 24 hours from now to complete this trade or do your best to get in contact with Fogy to complete the trade. Failure to do so will result in me being forced to enforce the punishment policy under Fake Auction. I don't wish to do this, and I hope that you get this taken care of in a timely manner.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

• Like 1
larfleeze.png

Hi Larffleeze,

I am unlucky because I can't make the auction on the game. Do I have to sell him to this scammer ? Why he doesnt want to let me just 10 min in auction ? It would be fair due to the problem of the server. It's my first time, I am selling a pokemon like that and I am unlucky because the server is down during the auction. It disturbs everybody. Your decision is unfair. I can't make a proper auction because the server is down.

He just behives improperly and trying to milk more money. It was his auction and his rules that were followed until the very end of this auction.

I can get over the part of calling me a scammer, it is fine.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I am honestly very surprised and pleased with the level of profesionality and quickness of staffs in this game. (Judging not only based on this case)

Edited by Fogy

Calling other people scammer is a hypocritical comment. Especially since forum wasnt down like game server. You can still sell it to other people if u want, but it will ultimately go to Fogy ownership anyway and u will receive harsh punishment.

Also, if u want to make profit from selling pkmn. Put start price above ur bought cost next time. LOL

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

I can't make a proper auction because the server was down. Everybody knows this pokemon is not worth for 2m and that's why thsi FOGGGYYYY doesnt want make a real auction. He tries to take an advantage from this problem of the server. He would like to have this pokemon for only 2m. The goal when u sell is to earn money. It' s logic. You do it too. You are hypocritical. You want to I give my pokemon for free. I can't make a proper auction and it's unfair for the seller. Guess instaed of me and you will undertsand it s unfair. Why he doesnt want, i do 10 min auction in extra ? Explain me why ? maybe because he tries to scam me :)))))))