WTS GODLY VOLCARONA TIMID (EACH IV >28 )

He just uses the rules in this advantage because the server was down and it s easy for him to say that. If the server havent any problem. I will sell this pokemon at his real price. I am just unlucky it happens today. It distursb my auction.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Larffleeze,

I am unlucky because I can't make the auction on the game. Do I have to sell him to this scammer ? Why he doesnt want to let me just 10 min in auction ? It would be fair due to the problem of the server. It's my first time, I am selling a pokemon like that and I am unlucky because the server is down during the auction. It disturbs everybody. Your decision is unfair. I can't make a proper auction because the server is down.

Celem,

I can understand how you are frustrated. However, Fogy has done nothing wrong so I will ask you to stop claiming he is a scammer. The server being down does not impact this auction in the slightest. My decision is based on our current rules which you agreed to once you started this auction. You are more than welcome to make a post in the complaint section if you truly believe this is unfair. Fogy does not have to wait 10 minutes because the auction was over.

To everyone,

Further comments on this thread outside of Fogy (Saying it was traded/Trying to set up a location/time for the trade) or Celem (Saying it was traded/trying to set up a location/time for the trade) will not be allowed.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

larfleeze.png

It s not the same thing when u sell your pokemon here and when you sell your pokemon ingame. That s why each seller prefer to finalize his auction in the game. It s more easier. HE WAS JUST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT DUE TO THE SERVER in the proper time.

Celem,

It is fair as you should have read the auction/trade rules (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-url) that you agreed to as soon as you set up this auction.

If you do not sell this pokemon to Fogy (the rightful winner) in the 24 hour I will enforce the Punishment Policy.

If you continue to dispute this I will enforce the Punishment Policy

As I have said if you believe this is unfair please feel free to make a post in the complaint section. This is your final warning.

Edit: If the server is down it will be taken into account if the trade is not made.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

larfleeze.png