WTS GODLY VOLCARONA TIMID (EACH IV >28 )

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your connection issues does not matter mate.

1)This is auction that runs on forum so it does not matter wheter you can connect to the game or not.

2)Even if you could not log in in the game and it was relevant it is irelevant as there is no auction anymore as it has ended an hour+ ago.

Your auction ended completely right regarding to your rules you set up before the auction.

• Like 3

1) The impact is very important if I can't inform when the auction is over because people can't be wait the last moment to bid. That's why, the problem of the server today prevent me to make a good auction. I will close the auction on the game and not on the forum.

The rules are different when the server is down. It s obvious because the impact is negative on the auction. The seller can't sell that properly. You are just scamming me. You try to take an advantage from the problem of the server. You are disinguenous when you say "the server has any problem today." I am connected to the official discord.

To all concerned,

The auction ended 34 minutes ago with Fogy as the winner with his bid of 2m. Auction rules do not change if the server isn't stable and the end time does NOT change unless an auction bid is placed with less than 15 minutes left. As this was not the case Fogy is the winner.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

• Like 1
larfleeze.png