Problems with account money

Chinoguada

good I have problems with my account I need money I had 7 m 600 thousand and I sold some gold nuggets and other things close section to eat and when I return I see that everything I earn with the sales of these objects were not now that it is supposed to do please please review my account and tell me what happened with the money

chinoguada

Aldea de la lluvia

• Administrator

good I have problems with my account I need money I had 7 m 600 thousand and I sold some gold nuggets and other things close section to eat and when I return I see that everything I earn with the sales of these objects were not now that it is supposed to do please please review my account and tell me what happened with the money

Hi @chinoguada

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately we are not able to verify such thing as we have not a way to check the shop-logs. However, after checking it seems like you have 50k more than what you said, and this means that the money were indeed received by you.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others