Effect Spore problem

Ninebody

When I used Breloom, I paralyzed my opponent first, but when he attacked me, he triggered Effect Spore and became sleep.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="91838]91838[/ATTACH]

Greetings, @Ninebody

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like inform you that was not a bug. This happened because the ability Effect Spore has a 30% to stun, poison or sleep the opponent if he touch your Pokemon.

When you stunned the pokemon, the other pokemon got the chance to attack your pokemon, when he attacked you used a contact move and that made him enter in contact with the ability effect spore and made him felt sleep.

If you would like further information please have a look to the following page: Effect Spore

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Can a status condition replace another condition? Pretty sure that's a bug

• Like 1

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

Greetings, @Ninebody

I would like inform you that was not a bug. This happened because the ability Effect Spore has a 30% to stun, poison or sleep the opponent if he touch your Pokemon.

When you stunned the pokemon, the other pokemon got the chance to attack your pokemon, when he attacked you used a contact move and that made him enter in contact with the ability effect spore and made him felt sleep.

If you would like further information please have a look to the following page: Effect Spore

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

http://www.pokemon.name/wiki/%E5%AD%A2%E5%AD%90%EF%BC%88%E7%89%B9%E6%80%A7%EF%BC%89

If the attacker is already in an abnormal state, the spores will not start.

If Spore Treasure dreams of being a surrogate, the spores will not start.

Even if the attacker is in a stand-in state, the spores can still start.

Even if Spore Baoke dreams of death, the spores can still start.

Edited by Ninebody

http://www.pokemon.name/wiki/%E5%AD%A2%E5%AD%90%EF%BC%88%E7%89%B9%E6%80%A7%EF%BC%89

If the attacker is already in an abnormal state, the spores will not start.

If Spore Treasure dreams of being a surrogate, the spores will not start.

Even if the attacker is in a stand-in state, the spores can still start.

Even if Spore Baoke dreams of death, the spores can still start.

Greetings, @Ninebody

Anyways i would like inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVERthere you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png