Lost poke from send back

Asyouwish01

Few hours ago, i would lend some poke to another player for quest in 30 mins. I see announcement send back but when i check box i dont see my poke. Pls help me

IGN: asyouwish01

Server: Gold

Edited by asyouwish01

Few hours ago, i would lend some poke to another player for quest in 30 mins. I see announcement send back but when i check box i dont see my poke. Pls help me

IGN: asyouwish01

Server: Gold

Hello @asyouwish01,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I have checked and saw that you are indeed missing 1 Pokemon that still hasn't returned to you, although the lending time is over.

I informed the relevant parties about it and they will try to fix it as soon as possible. Sadly there is no ETA for it.

I hope I have informed you well on this matter and if you have any question, please feel free to ask.

I wish you a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @asyouwish01,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I have checked and saw that you are indeed missing 1 Pokemon that still hasn't returned to you, although the lending time is over.

I informed the relevant parties about it and they will try to fix it as soon as possible. Sadly there is no ETA for it.

I hope I have informed you well on this matter and if you have any question, please feel free to ask.

I wish you a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

I think i missing 2 not only 1.

1st poke is magmortar OT packice and 2nd poke is volcarona with my OT