Pvp coins bug

Drakoreed

Hi,

I was buying a nature reroll in verm, i had 90 pvp coins because i bought a masterball, then i tried to buy a reroll nature and my reroll and coins dissapeared.

I got 0 coins

I should have 90 coins or 15 coins and nature reroll

sv; silver ign: drakoreed

Thx

• Administrator

Hi,

I was buying a nature reroll in verm, i had 90 pvp coins because i bought a masterball, then i tried to buy a reroll nature and my reroll and coins dissapeared.

I got 0 coins

I should have 90 coins or 15 coins and nature reroll

sv; silver ign: drakoreed

Thx

Hi @Drakoreed

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that this should not be possible in any way, could you please tell me if you have tried to restart your client already and if you are sure you have not bought any other item or confused yourself with PVE coins?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Drakoreed

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that this should not be possible in any way, could you please tell me if you have tried to restart your client already and if you are sure you have not bought any other item or confused yourself with PVE coins?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Hi @Shinohara

I restarted the client like 5 times. Im 90% sure i had 100pvp coins as soon as i bought masterball before the bug.. i caught zapdos with my masterball but i remember i had 90pvp coins left, i have never use my coins before..

From my point of view my coins dissapeared.. i havent got any screenshot beacuse i didnt know this gonna happen but the bug appeared.

I was about to buy a reroll ticket.. and i checked my pvp coins so.. i dont know, if you could do something for me.. if not there is no problem :(