PRO's PvP inconsistencies in regards to move/ability combinations

Qeight

What approach should we take?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. What approach should we take?

• Ban everything, ban every combination that is not valid in a Gen7OU Showdown team (NOT META RELATED)
    • Let capable players vote for every single scenario, this way the community has a say in it as well.

I was clear from the start, "combination" has nothing to do with banning Arena Trap or anything

Yeah you’re right, I am sorry. Nevertheless people clearly misinterpreted the post after reading only the two options in the poll and voted without knowing what they were doing.

It’s evident that they did since so many referred to META and stuff like that, so they voted for an option instead of the other, which in my opinion kind of makes this poll irrelevant, since even if only 15~ people voted differently the results wouldn’t be what they are now. The way you changed the options adding “NOT META RELATED” is good but it doesn’t change the votes that already have been cast.

Then again it’s just my opinion and I do get making a new poll would be a hassle... I just feel like if this is how voting on stuff is handled I really wouldn’t want anyone that isn’t part of the staff voting on more important stuff and game decisions, but oh well

Edited by Intoccabil3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic