Cant open client

Domonoco

Hey! Came back after a year or so just to see how its going. For some reason when I redownloaded the client, it wouldnt start up. Im just getting a black screen when the "PROClient" starts up. Is it something with my computer? Maybe I need to check if I have something on my computer?

IGN: Domonoco

Computer: Windows Microsoft 7

Uses 64bit download client

I have a flash player 32 bit if that matters. Thanks!

2wgyt5d.jpg

Hey! Came back after a year or so just to see how its going. For some reason when I redownloaded the client, it wouldnt start up. Im just getting a black screen when the "PROClient" starts up. Is it something with my computer? Maybe I need to check if I have something on my computer?

IGN: Domonoco

Computer: Windows Microsoft 7

Uses 64bit download client

I have a flash player 32 bit if that matters. Thanks!

Hi Domonoco, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. Can your computer run the 64 bit client, have you managed to play it on this computer? I notice you said that your flash player is 32 bit, have you tried running the 32 bit pro client?

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

So in the past I had no problem playing either 32 or 64 bit. But now I cant run either of them. Both of them just show black when I double click the PROClient shortcut once Im finished downloading everything. Idk if I am maybe missing something that is not letting the client start up once I click on it.

2wgyt5d.jpg

So in the past I had no problem playing either 32 or 64 bit. But now I cant run either of them. Both of them just show black when I double click the PROClient shortcut once Im finished downloading everything. Idk if I am maybe missing something that is not letting the client start up once I click on it.

Can you provide me with some more information before I try to help you solve this issue:

• Have you played pro on this PC before?
  • Does the game not load up at all, as in cannot access the log in screen?
  • Does it go onto the log in screen but will not let you log in, if so can you tell me what it says when you try to log in?
  • Have you tried running the game with your firewall disabled?
  • Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode?

Answering these questions will make it easier for me to help you resolve this issue.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Ok. To answer:

-Yes I have played on this PC before with no issues.

-I cant access the log in screen. Its just black. Wont even load.

-No firewall as I am able to download and play other games.

-What is compatibility mode? Maybe I can try that out.

2wgyt5d.jpg

Ok. To answer:

-Yes I have played on this PC before with no issues.

-I cant access the log in screen. Its just black. Wont even load.

-No firewall as I am able to download and play other games.

-What is compatibility mode? Maybe I can try that out.

To run in compatibility mode on window 7 you need to:

1. Right click on the pro client or shortcut and click properties from the menu.

2. Click on the compatibilities tab.

3. Click on the "run this program in compatibility mode" tick box.

4. Click the drop down menu and select windows XP.

5. Click on the "run as administrator" tick box.

6. Click OK to accept the changes and run the client.

If this doesn't work please let me know and we'll continue to try other ways to get the game running for you.

• Like 1

width=695px

I did that and didnt work. I also troubleshooted it and it still didnt work :/

Maybe it has something to do with graphics? or A plug in maybe? Cuz i dont think I have an issue with starting up the client..the problem is displaying the log in screen.

2wgyt5d.jpg

I did that and didnt work. I also troubleshooted it and it still didnt work :/

Maybe it has something to do with graphics? or A plug in maybe? Cuz i dont think I have an issue with starting up the client..the problem is displaying the log in screen.

Hi dude, as the typical fixes are not working for you I'm going to consult with some of the other community coordinators on this issue and will get back to you soon.

• Like 1

width=695px

Ok thanks. If it helps. I also couldnt download PokeOne as it is owned by the same team. I couldnt upload the client after downloading it as well. The issue might be similar. Just an FYI see if it helps. Thanks again .

2wgyt5d.jpg