Cant open client

Domonoco

Ok thanks. If it helps. I also couldnt download PokeOne as it is owned by the same team. I couldnt upload the client after downloading it as well. The issue might be similar. Just an FYI see if it helps. Thanks again .

Hi dude, sorry for the late reply, I've been busy today. PokeOne is not owned by the same team, it is a different game created by a different team so if you are having trouble playing that game too it could be a hardware issue. Do you have problems playing any other game?

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Oh i see. Something is telling me it might be a hardware issue. However, I am able to play other mmos online no problem and play games like league of legends. No other issues. So ya maybe I am just missing something that I need in order to help start up PRO on this computer..just dont know where I would begin.

2wgyt5d.jpg

Oh i see. Something is telling me it might be a hardware issue. However, I am able to play other mmos online no problem and play games like league of legends. No other issues. So ya maybe I am just missing something that I need in order to help start up PRO on this computer..just dont know where I would begin.

Hi dude, are all your drives up to date as not having updated drives can cause issues with the game. Also what anti-virus do you have? I know you said you have it off as you play other games but even when off some anti-virus can cause problems with the game, I personally have had problems with playing pro when I had AVG even when I had it switched off that didn't go away until I changed my anti-virus.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

You know..I dont think I have antivirus. However, here are some pictures of all the programs. Maybe one of them is the source of the trouble that I should edit or uninstall.

Hi dude, if it is a hardware issue than I can't help much with that. From what I've seen in the screenshots there shouldn't be anything there stopping you playing pro and the fact that the other suggestions haven't worked does point towards a hardware issue. I'm going to speak with some of the other staff and get their opinions just in case I have missed something and we can help.

width=695px