Empty Threat or actual rule?

Fapnir

PRO Username: Fapnir

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

well this kid was trying to trade a raichu, so i asked him how much it was and he said 8k, then he told me it could be caught and didnt reply so I thought he was not selling it anymore, then he messaged me and threatened to ban me for rule number 8 " Deceiving/Scamming people when it comes to trading or battling is prohibited" for not trading him, from my knowledge of what rule number 8 meant, I have not violated any rules in regards to Deceiving or scamming of a person, so was that an empty threat or is there actually such a rule?

well from what i have read. you asked for the price. unless you stated to him that you would buy it then you havent done anything against the rules, if he goes to report you and they dont have a screenshot of convo where you say you will buy it. or if they have one of the chat between you two and what you have said above is correct then you would have nothing to worry about

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

97266 A trade did not take place as we did not have an agreement but that kid who spoke broken english kept threateneing me with a ban that was more Ridiculous than Intimidating

Next time you encounter someone threatening, screen it and also report it. you'll be on the safe side.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.