can i rest my RNG

Rahz

Hi i have a hard bad luck with catching pokes 3 days ago i spent a bms and 3 safari 24 passes i didnt get any good and some bad hidden abilty and i have few money i cant make my dream team my rng became bad and most legendaries i got are trashes i just have a question so if i made a new account and start from the begin my rng will become better? or is there any way to rest my rng

Edited by rahz

Hi i have a hard bad luck with catching pokes 3 days ago i spent a bms and 3 safari 24 passes i didnt get any good and some bad hidden abilty and i have few money i cant make my dream team my rng became bad and most legendaries i got are trashes i just have a question so if i made a new account and start from the begin my rng will become better? or is there any way to rest my rng

Hi dude, sorry you had a run of bad luck but that is all it was, bad luck. Making a new account will change nothing. RNG is random number generator, which means it is random and luck based. It is the same for all accounts so changing account will not increase your luck.

We all have runs of bad luck, it took me 3 bms and 9 days to get a epic modest eevee from safari and after hunting tangela for 3 days with bms I only got 2 hp ice ones and 1 hp fire and all three were very poor ivs. I hope you get lucky soon dude but there isn't anything you can do to improve your luck.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *