I lost almost on millon for a bug

Topwarrior

I was training on cerulean cave and i had a seedot with focus sash equipped, a wild rhydorn appeared, use megahorn and defeated my last poke (seedot with focus sash), when i see my pokedolars i had lost almost 1m, need help pls.

Edited by Topwarrior

I was training on cerulean cave and i had a seedot with focus sash equipped, a wild rhydorn appeared, use megahorn and defeated my last poke (seedot with focus sash), when i see my pokedolars i had lost almost 1m, need help pls.

Hi Topwarrior, I apologise for the late reply to your thread and I'm sorry for the inconvenience the bug caused you but unfortunately we cannot refund you the money you lost because of the bug. We explaing it in read this before making a support post, it says:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

The problem with cases such as yours is that we have no way to varify that it actually happened. We cannot see that your pokemon got knocked out and while we can see how much money you have we cannot see if there was a recent addition or subtraction from that amount. While I believe that this issue happened to you, if we started compensating people for losses due to crashes or bugs then we'd have to do it for everyone and people could just make up a claim and we wouldn't be able to check the validity of the claims.

I'm sorry this happened to you dude and I'm sorry we can't do anything to fix the issue. I know it's frustrating for you but I hope you can understand our position on why we do not compensate. I hope you have a good day despite this reply and hope that an issue such as this doesn't happen to you again.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *