Account creation limit

Baconparty

i used to play back in 2016 and i was hesitant in what starter to start with, so i made 3 accounts and tested all starters, i now have this account ( my one and only used account) i want to make an alt so i can play the game over again, because i rushed this game , finishing hoen and sinnoh very quickly. is it possible to clear the other accounts registered to my ip or no?

i used to play back in 2016 and i was hesitant in what starter to start with, so i made 3 accounts and tested all starters, i now have this account ( my one and only used account) i want to make an alt so i can play the game over again, because i rushed this game , finishing hoen and sinnoh very quickly. is it possible to clear the other accounts registered to my ip or no?

Hi BaconParty, every so often the Admins will open a name change/account reset/server transfer service but we do not have one running right now so cannot reset your accounts.

There is no set time when we run this so there is no estimate on when it will happen again. You can keep an eye on the announcements channel on the pro official discord as it will be advertised there when it is next running.

There are other things you can do. Each account can be played on both servers so if you've played on one server and want to do story again you can always play on the other one. If you want to stay with the server you're currently on you can create another account. You've got 3 accounts but you can have up to 4 accounts. The only requirement is that each account has a different email address for each account (there is leeway with this for old accounts as it used to be 2 accounts per email address). So you can still create another account.

I hope this was helpful for you dude and if you have any other queries than please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *