Android app doesn't work

Riklle77

Hello, i have a problem to launch pro app on Android when i use 4g. I can easily play when i use a wifi connection but when i want too play with a 4g connection, i can't log in... Can u do something for it ?

Thanks for the help.

Hello, i have a problem to launch pro app on Android when i use 4g. I can easily play when i use a wifi connection but when i want too play with a 4g connection, i can't log in... Can u do something for it ?

Thanks for the help.

Hi RikLLe77, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I'm sorry but I do not think there is anything we can do. It sounds like an issue with the phone. If you can play the app when on wifi then there isn't anything wrong with the app. I can give you a list of common fixes for andriod users but honestly I doubt they'll work seeing as the app works. Maybe there's a problem with your 4g connection or a block that stops you from playing it while on 4g.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful dude. I wish you luck with fixing it.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *