Shadows Clan-Recruiting Again! :) with new slots ^^

Chris211

Re: Shadows Clan-Recruiting.! (international guild)

<r><QUOTE author="Riptidex"><s>

</s><POST content="110924"><s></s>110924<e></e></POST> Ingame name: Riptidex<br/>

Badges/playtime: at the moment 4 and 21:33<br/>

Your goal in pro: Be the nº1<br/>

Can u use discord while playing? yes<br/>

Why should we accept you: Cause im better than him ↑ jk, you shoud accept me cause like i said i wanna be the best so..<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="yugigato"><s>

</s><POST content="110922"><s></s>110922<e></e></POST> Ingame name: yugigato <br/>

Badges/playtime: at the moment 4 and 22:09<br/>

Your goal in pro: Beat all elite 4,have a gardevoir,leafeon and be the best i can<br/>

Can u use discord while playing? yes<br/>

Why should we accept you: cause i want :P<e>

</e></QUOTE>

About playtime tell us number of hours</r>

Aymaneforum.png

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shadows Clan-Recruiting.! (international guild)

<r>Ingame name: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Astraa<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Badges/playtime: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Working on second badge on PRO, the playtime doesnt matter because I just started, in 2 days I have 10 hours.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Your goal in pro:<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Have fun, trade, meet new people, a<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>nd grind some Pokemon and be the best<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Can u use discord while playing? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yes<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Why should we accept you:<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I can bring alot to the guild, friendlyness a strive to get better and meet new people. I have a good personality and can work good with others also.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></GLOW></r>

Re: Shadows Clan-Recruiting Ev trainers.!! (international guild)

<r><QUOTE author="Astraa"><s>

</s><POST content="112774"><s></s>112774<e></e></POST> Ingame name: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Astraa<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Badges/playtime: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Working on second badge on PRO, the playtime doesnt matter because I just started, in 2 days I have 10 hours.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Your goal in pro:<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Have fun, trade, meet new people, a<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>nd grind some Pokemon and be the best<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Can u use discord while playing? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yes<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

Why should we accept you:<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>I can bring alot to the guild, friendlyness a strive to get better and meet new people. I have a good personality and can work good with others also.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></GLOW><e>

</e></QUOTE><GLOW glow="red"><br/>

Hey Astraa thank you for choosing us,but we are 1 slot available, and as i say in the above comment we search for Ev trainer. sorry and have fun mate :)</GLOW></r>