Bugged acupressure

Oncle

Hello

I dont know if this is the right place but acupressure doesnt work properly.

It shouldnt try to rise stats that are already maxed but it does and say that the stat wont go any higher.

Could you correct it?

thanks you

Hello

I dont know if this is the right place but acupressure doesnt work properly.

It shouldnt try to rise stats that are already maxed but it does and say that the stat wont go any higher.

Could you correct it?

thanks you

Greetings, @Oncle

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Im glad to inform you that is not a bug. The move Acupressure will not try to raise a stat is already maxed as you said, but if you have all your stats raised and you choose this move again will appear the message of the stats wont go any higher. I hope this have clarified your doubts, if not and ou would like more information please click HERE.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubt, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

hello

thanks for you response but in game it tries to raise a stat that already is at +6 and the other still arent maxed

Greetings, @Oncle.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyways i would like inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

it is not pvp tho

Greetings, @Oncle

Im aware is not for pvp, but as i mentioned above is battle-pvp not only pvp it rework all the moves, abilities etc...

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts. I will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

Nezuko

Nezuko.png